Train Set

Hello.

Does anyone here know of somewhere where I could get an old train set plus plentiful track and various add-ons fairly valued and possibly bought, within a reasonable travelling distance from Tunbridge Wells?

Thanks.

Reply to
FredG

Hello I have a fair bit of three rail stuff some quite nice condition BUT I live in Cornwall thinking of a holiday?

............................Leslie

Reply to
Therefore

I'm selling not buying :-)

Reply to
FredG

Depends what it is, but I recently sold a mixed bag of 60s/70s Tri-Ang stuff for an amazing amount of money on ebay. It's the best place to sell - stuff goes for *way* over its market value and you pay very little in the way of comission. I was absolutely staggered by how much it fetched - almost 200 quid! And the loco didn't even work (and was described as such)!

Do the thing, you won't regret it.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Osborne

"Alan Holmes" wrote

It actually said "train sets ....... fairly valued"

Reply to
Paul Boyd