Limited Edition Dealers only version?

Just had a trawl on Ebay and noticed a Lima Class 20 for sale. It is advertised as a Limited Edition dealers only version. I have never come across this LE before, what is so special about it? The model is Watermans black 20042 currently at £103.01.

TIA

Dave

Reply to
Dave Garrett

"Dave Garrett" wrote

That's because it's NOT Lima, but manufactured by Bachmann. I have an example here right now, and I believe just 500 were made for dealers who atteneded Bachmann's stand at the 2004 Toy & Hobby Fair in London.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Perhaps (s)he just looked under the model at the moulded in manufacturing data, or the box !

I'll get my coat.....

Reply to
Jerry.

Thanks John

I suppose that's why it is so expensive.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Garrett

I need 499 people to help me produce Ba****** X L*** class ** The box printing has already been arranged but all costs and profits will be shared....... ;-)