Limited Edition Dealers only version?

Just had a trawl on Ebay and noticed a Lima Class 20 for sale. It is
advertised as a Limited Edition dealers only version.
I have never come across this LE before, what is so special about it?
The model is Watermans black 20042 currently at £103.01.
TIA
Dave
Reply to
Dave Garrett
"Dave Garrett" wrote
That's because it's NOT Lima, but manufactured by Bachmann. I have an example here right now, and I believe just 500 were made for dealers who atteneded Bachmann's stand at the 2004 Toy & Hobby Fair in London.
John.
Reply to
John Turner
Perhaps (s)he just looked under the model at the moulded in manufacturing data, or the box !
I'll get my coat.....
Reply to
Jerry.
Thanks John
I suppose that's why it is so expensive.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Garrett
I need 499 people to help me produce Ba****** X L*** class ** The box printing has already been arranged but all costs and profits will be shared....... ;-)