Screeching Anna :(

Pete wrote: [...]

[...]

OK, DivX I can handle, but I don't have a Moz plug-in for it.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Klaus

Not sure if the slightly updated page n pictures are of any help but use what you need.

Think I'll need to brush up on my languages..

The Fleischmann stuff there also seems to be password protected :(

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Gerard,

It's an old habit going back years. I've reset the archive bit for these two specific NGs now.

Not all servers respect non-archive requests and there are a growing number of lame forums that trawl in and archive certain NG items regardless of the non-archive option to make themselves seem more legitimate. Though quite a few of those are technical computer based and probably non are model rail based.

But you are right. There are some threads worth archiving for their informative value.

I think Klaus above might add the issue to his site but for a short period a scratched up version of the story can be seen here:

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Pete skriver:

Thanks

Everything is password protected, but send Arnold an e-mail to get a password...

Fleischmann has a great "service leaflet" service en their homepage...

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus D. Mikkelsen

Just a note: Arnold is a nice and helpful guy. So there is no problem if you send him an email. He had to password protect some of his site because of copyright problems with manufacturers.

Regards,

George

Reply to
Werner G. Pflaum