Second series of "Trainspotting" TV series

Hi all,

I've just found out that this started on Monday just gone, but is being repeated (initially on Friday evenings). It's shown on Discovery Home and Leisure channel (available on Sky and cable), the transmission dates can be found at

No doubt this series, like the first, will become available on DVD and VHS anyway.

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

Totally unconnected with this programme, there was a special edition of the movie of the same name available in the USA long before it was released here. It was very popular with UK collectors. I had the task of ordering one via the phone from a dealer in California. His reply went something like this:-

"Now let me get this straight? You guys over there want to pay money for a video of something called 'Train Spotting'? Can't you just go out into a field and look at trains that way?".

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Enzo - are you watching this? I doubt anyone will post bittorents :-(

Reply to
MartinS

He means bittorrents (two R's), just in case the non-geeks wonder what he means and want to google.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

Ken's rright, of course. The best site for UK programmes is

MartinS