Anyone know when the Dundee and Perth shows are?

Many thanks in advance

Bob Stewart

Reply to
Bob Stewart

In message , Bob Stewart writes

Perth is usually in June (and highly recommended). Details of their show next year are not on their site, yet.

I'm fairly sure that Dundee is this coming weekend.

Don't forget Aberdeen, at the end of November (20th/21st).

Any other Scottish shows recommended by anyone?

Reply to
Graeme Eldred

Been several years since I was at a Show back home but (if it's still on) the Cupar show was not too bad. Dunfermline and Glenrothes were also often worth a visit.

Cheers Jeff.

Reply to
Jeff McGhie

Is that Cupar (as in Fife) or Coupar (as in Cathcart)?

Alan

Don't reply to this e-mail address - messages will be deleted unread. To reply to me take away the news and substitute alanc

Reply to
Alan Norris

Cupar as in Fife ;-)

Reply to
Jeff McGhie

In message , Graeme Eldred writes

Cathcart Model Railway Exhibition in Glasgow is next weekend - end of October.

Details at

Please note that Bratchell Models will not be attending as advertised.

Reply to
Bill Campbell

In message , Jeff McGhie writes

Noted - thank you. Since moving up here (NE Scotland) from SE England, I have really started to enjoy exhibitions again. Dundee today - space to walk around and actually see and enjoy the exhibits. The downside, I suppose, is that there are presumably less layouts and traders on the Scottish circuit, so some repetition is inevitable for regular exhibition attendees. When I remember the heaving, shoving crowds in some southern exhibitions (not to mention a few exorbitant prices), a little repetition is a small price to pay :-)

Reply to
Graeme Eldred