simple question?

Can anybody tell me how best to model corrugated sheet in OO? - can I buy this in plastic or card?

Reply to
loxham

"loxham" wrote

Yes, both Slater's and Wills produce this, the former in several scales, the latter just in 4mm:1ft.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Slaters, Wills or Evergreen probably have something.

I like Evergreen, it might be expensive compared to the others, but it is very consistent. If you have problems finding it, "The Model Shop" on City Road, London have it. (no connection, except occaisional customer)

Nigel

Reply to
NC

Reply to