Source for conductive strap

There's a suggestion in this months Model Rail about using a conductive strap as a ring main with points wires being soldered to it. This sounds infinitely better than messing around with connector blocks but i'm struggling to find a source for this stuff ...

Does it work, and if so where can I get some?

Reply to
Gary Brown

Hobby shops That sell dolls house Stuff. But How about striping some main's cable and stapling the copper wire around the layout

Reply to
Trev

"Trev" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

That's what I did both with my last layout and am doing with my current one ... very reliable!

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Genius!

I have a nailgun and a roll of 3 core r>"Trev" wrote in

Reply to
Gary Brown