Tam's trains fly off the shelves helping Bowel Cancer UK

Scotsman

17th Septrmber 2007

HAZEL MOLLISON

" For a lifetime rail enthusiast it is the ultimate tribute. Hornby created a special model train in memory of Edinburgh's famous One O'Clock gunner - Tam the Gun. "

Dragon Heart

I note that "The Scotsman" describes the GNER loco on which it is modelled as "an Edinburgh to London" locomotive, and not vice versa!

Reply to
MartinS

I suspect it all depends at which station you are standing at !

or which castle ?

Reply to
Dragon Heart