Metal dust causes cancer and Alzheimer !

I recommend to stop working with metal, because all metal dusts are extremely toxic and will infect you with either cancer, Alzheimer or Creutzfeld Jakob disease very fast.

Or wear a protective mask like I do !

Reply to
Ted Harvard

I was under the impression electromagnetic radiation eminating from a television set is the primary cause of health problems.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
AZOTIC

Actually, its living that's the biggest of cause of death.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Nothing that a tin foil beanie won't protect you from.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

WrongWrongWrong!!!

Here's the real culprit-

&

Beware! It's all around us!!

By now it's even inside us!!!

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

That gives me an idea. What are the scariest names you can come up with for rum and beer? :-)

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

I bet you wore a helmet on the short yellow schoolbus too!

Reply to
Beecrofter

High Voltage overhead powerlines.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner

These are not bad outcomes compared to the alternative. Metalworking deficiency syndrome includes depression, lethargy, mental atrophy, loss of motor skills (not working with motors, ya know), and stress resulting in consumption, decay and a very nasty disposition.

Ohmyyes, one cannot be too careful! I would advocate a Kant-Twist clamp on your nose, a sock duct-taped into your mouth to filter air, and boxing gloves to prevent transdermal absorption of metal dust residue that certainly resides on your keyboard.

Reply to
Don Foreman

Only because it tells me to kill people.

Reply to
Norm De Plume

I can vouch for the fact that years of inhaling metal dust does nothing to your memory.

Not only that, but I can vouch for the fact that inhaling metal dust does nothing to your memory.

WhAt ?

Reply to
Scott Moore

Hey, that was funny. Especially good was the quote:

"Research conducted by award-winning U.S. scientist Nathan Zohner concluded that roughly 86 percent of the population supports a ban on dihydrogen monoxide."

Does anyone here believe that 86 percent of the population even knows what dihydrogen monoxide is ???

Environmental impact quiz for the general public:

Do you believe that dextrose is a public safety hazard ?

A. Yes, I am tired of uncaring companies adding dextrose to my foods without concern for my health.

B. No, I blindly believe that companies know what is best for me.

C. What ?

Reply to
Scott Moore

Nope. When you cook in a microwave oven, your food stores up the microwaves and release them inside you. Makes you radioactive.

I saw it on the internet so it must be true.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

What about cell phones. Don't they give you ear cancer?

Jim

jim rozen

Not to mention the increased size of your bank account if you avoid metalworking, and we all know that fat, whether on us or anywhere else, is unhealthy. Keeps you awake at night worrying about it.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Thomas

Doesn't matter, I'm married with children.

Reply to
Clark Magnuson