Tamworth castle (25912)

was someone looking for a picture of this loco ;Ive just put 2 on alt.binaries.pictures.rail hope they may be of use regards bill

Reply to
BILL

Bill, I can no longer access the group thanks to Wanadoo no longer supporting news groups (I get this one via another news server that DOESN'T support ABPR.) Can I ask you send me a copy of each please ? I am a volunteer on the CVR where she is currently dormant (We hope to do some work on her later this year, but both cabs need to come off, so it will be a while before she is in service in BR Blue again....)

snipped-for-privacy@cvr-extra.wanadoo.co.uk

Thanks

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD