Turntable at the end of a fiddle yard

Keith,

Don't hold your breath :-) Not got much time for modelling at the moment so things tend to take a very long time. I want to look at integrating a hoist into a shunting layout and I remembered the picture of this one which you had pointed to some time ago.

I might even have the original article at home since I did get Model Railways up to the early 90s.

Thanks.

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Yes, a lot of us have this time problem! Also since this lift served a fairly small goods yard I doubt they ever shunted the yard with anything bigger than a horse, so you will have quite a lot of research and experimentation to do first, S7 horses don't come easy. Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove