Where can I get a tracksetta from

I've lost my old 36inch tracksetta for 00 guage. Anyone know where I can
buy another one from please.
While I'm at it anyone had any experience of using Peco templates to
mark out the positions of trackwork before laying track.
Thanks in advance
Mike
Reply to
Mike Hughes
OO gauge set on eBay at

Thorodin
In message , Mike Hughes writes
I bought mine at Just Trains, 2a Chatterton Road, Bromley (my local model shop). Since tracksettas are distributed by Peco, almost every model shop should sell them.
Reply to
John Sullivan