1946 short hood

I just picked up a 1946 short hood and I would like to know is there any way to
put an electric starter on it thank u
Reply to
Bloodypanda
Can you start it by applying DC to the generator end?
Reply to
Ignoramus4548
I'm not really sure we used to twin sister my 77 as 200 when the starter went out
Reply to
Bloodypanda
What did you do exactly, again?
Reply to
Ignoramus4548
Turn it over by turning my machine amps all the way down and hooking another welder to about 100 amps and touching his ground to my ground and his stinger to my stinger with makes it fire
Reply to
Bloodypanda
Maybe that's what u were referring to
Reply to