1946 short hood

I just picked up a 1946 short hood and I would like to know is there any way to put an electric starter on it thank u

Reply to
Bloodypanda

Can you start it by applying DC to the generator end?

Reply to
Ignoramus4548

replying to Ignoramus4548, Bloodypanda wrote: I'm not really sure we used to twin sister my 77 as 200 when the starter went out

Reply to
Bloodypanda

What did you do exactly, again?

Reply to
Ignoramus4548

replying to Ignoramus4548, Bloodypanda wrote: Turn it over by turning my machine amps all the way down and hooking another welder to about 100 amps and touching his ground to my ground and his stinger to my stinger with makes it fire

Reply to
Bloodypanda

replying to Ignoramus4548, Bloodypanda wrote: Maybe that's what u were referring to

Reply to
Bloodypanda