A broker question

My son-in-law is the operator of a flat bed 18 wheeler and gets his assigned loads through a broker. He's all over the country during a year.

My son has his 'have welder will travel' rig and we are wondering if there is such a thing as a broker to handle contract jobs around the country. I thought this would be the ideal forum to ask the question. I've Googled with no luck.

Thanks!

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg