Don't Bring A Knife To A Gunfight

Nice little demonstration about why all law abiding people should have the right to gun ownership.

I am thinking that was a .45 cal. because the bad guy just gets decked. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

I gotta give it to the guy. Beaten on the head, and then he throws a perfect strike with the employee just a couple of feet to the right of the gunfire. Looks like he hit him center mass, right in his big fat belly, and the guy didn't move.

Yes, it is a good thing for citizens to have guns for times like this when vermin roam the streets. When a person does that sort of thing, they deserve what they get.

And again, Nice Shot!

Steve

Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Learn how to care for a friend.

Steve B

I agree, great shot, under extreme duress

Reply to
RBnDFW

Did he fire twice, or does the soda bottle explode after the bullet goes through the guy?

Dave

Reply to
dcloss

Did he fire twice, or does the soda bottle explode after the bullet goes through the guy?

Dave

After the first shot that decks the guy, they come back to the owner behind the counter, and he fires again. I don't know if it is a second shot, or just another angle of the first.

The guy on the deck doesn't move one little bit, so it must have been a massive through the pancreas shot.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

It's news reporting, 1984 Orwellian style.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Not bad for one hand. Good or lucky?

Wes

Wes

Keep in mind guys, it was a very close shot.

Ignoramus25694

Good or lucky, doesn't matter. The goblin is dead, and the good guys aren't. That's what matters.

Reply to
Doug Miller

it is really sad to see how much we have given up, how much we willingly throw away - there was a time when we thought gun violence was bad and should be avoided, when murder was undesirable, and when we wanted less crime - in this thread all there is is gloating over death, not a single person says "it's sad that a gun was needed", not a single person says anything at all except to praise violence. you guys are sick.

Reply to
Bill Noble

Assuming the movie was not fake, what I saw was not a murder.

Ignoramus25694

So, you find it distasteful that a man can defend his life and property by proper use of a firearm at the proper time? Would you rather have seen the perpetrator cut the shopkeeper's throat?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I think Bill is saying that it was distasteful that he had to defend himself in the first instance.

Reply to
Dennis

Sure is terrible preliminary security and a terrible layout of the shop. Since the guy had a gun handy, I'll bet crime is not unheard of in the neighborhood. In my ghetto, the shops are very security conscious and this scenario couldn't happen. Two-inch glass in front of the counters is the norm and a shop geography that discourages crime works! But, guns are cheaper and a lot more fun...especially if you bait your targets into range. It's a shame the guy lost some product due to weapon fire.

Reply to
Buerste

I'll say it and mean it: it's sad that a gun was needed. That said, it's a good thing that it was available when needed to deal decisively with a violent assailent wielding a deadly weapon with clearly lethal intent while committing a crime which, if not stopped, would very probably have been felony murder. The proprietor didn't commit murder, he prevented it.

BTW, you don't know that the violent criminal assailant died, only that he was stopped from mortally harming the proprietor or his employee.

Reply to
Don Foreman

But pointed rather than aimed,delivered very quickly, and it was probably 10 or 15 feet. Try that under stress before you judge.

It was a very good shot, probably lucky but luck counts.

Reply to
Don Foreman

No....the guy with the knife was sick and he got his cure. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

There are plenty of videos on that channel of exactly that (perp killing store clerk) happening too. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

"Bill Noble" fired this volley in news:i8got2 $634$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Bill --

It's sad that a gun was needed. That bastard should have been killed when he was ten or eleven years old.

He walked in and (at least tried to) slit the throat of a customer!

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Lets not forget a trip to the ER for stitches, most likely a day or two with his shop closed for clean-up and the cops to do their thing.

Robbery does not appear to be the perps motive, murder does. He stpes thru the door and goes right for the first guys throat.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy