Don't Bring A Knife To A Gunfight

Can't do that - they're in solitary, no human contact or productive activities allowed.

Isn't that kind of where Australia came from? "Devil's Island?"

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Not at least in the early days. Read "The Fatal Shore" for a well researched account of the earliest convict days.

Cheers,

John D. Slocomb (jdslocombatgmail)

Reply to
J. D. Slocomb

I suspect that came from the same thought process that has them wearing their hat at crazy angles.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I, personally, think it is from their difficulties in establishing vertical and horizontal with all the inner ear changes of horizons.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B