A father to be emulated

I sold the Miller Aircrafter 330ST AC/DC Tig welder yesterday. Two guys showed up, and older man and a younger one. Everything went well ans in the end I asked if they were related. Turns out that they were father and son and this welder was a present from the father, to the son. I was very touched. How nice.

Reply to
Ignoramus11212

I was at a grocery store and I saw and old woman, and older woman. The younger woman helped carry things to the checkout line, and she carried the bags away too.

I asked if they were related and I found that they were mother and daugher. It was so nice of the younger one to help with the heavier items.

I was really touched by this.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Our family goes together to buy each other one nice present for Christmas. My son and I tag team it, I'm asking for a plasma cutter, he's getting a CNC press brake. Julie ends up getting something totally useless like a pair of diamond earrings.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend