A fun day on the ranch...........

Sanky poo! V

Reply to
Vernon

This is an interesting concept...

Here's my situation: I have a pair of two family buildings, both have cats on floor one, and dogs on floor two, both have second floor mouse problems.

I cannot use normal poisons in the event that a half-dead mouse would get eaten by the other residents, and thereby poison the cats or dogs, do you know of any rodent poisons that do not kill cats and dogs?

Trapping is getting most of them, but not yet all. I prefer trapping 'cuz you don't have them dying in the walls. But I'm still looking for other options...

My Dairy farmer uncle used to put out a saucer of cement and flour mixture for the rats, supposed to work well... Just sweep out the VERY stiff rat corpses, but who cares if a barn smells like a dead rat.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Wheaton

Simple solution - get rid of the dogs, get more cats and your mouse problems will be gone, along with the problems the dogs bring too - win win.

Reply to
Pete C.

Get some tin cats. Made by Victor, the mouse trap people. They work great.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB