Affordable repairing service

Not happy with your Repairs service, don?t worry we are always here for y our help. ICE CUBE Fridge Repairs provides you affordable fridge repair, re frigerator repair. You can try our service once http://icecubefridgerepair. com.au

Reply to
Jade Birch

So whats a service call to Taft, California, USA gonna cost me?

I have a slow motor in my ice cube maker

Reply to
Gunner Asch