Airborne shipped 2nd item!

Airborne just shipped the Millermatic 175 today and that machine is outstanding. Anyone that is looking to get their first mig welder really should try one, this machine makes my cheapy campbell hausfeld flux core machine feel really shitty. You do get what you pay for and this was well worth it. As far as good old Airborne Express is concerned, they lost the first welder, but on the second try they got me my package in only a couple of days. So they redeemed themselves this time. I guess every company screws things up once and a while. The customer service rep bitch that jerked me around and then hung up on me can still rot in hell though. Here's to a nasty case of chlamydia finding it's way to your stink hole. walt

Reply to
wallster

You might want to document your travails and send or email them to some high up mucky muck at Airborne Express; but only if you can stick to the facts and write it in a professional business like manner. They won't listen or read it otherwise. Sometimes doing this is rewarding and sometimes it isn't. But I usually like to do it. It helps me feel like I might make a difference, even if I doesn't. I sincerely believe that some companies don't ever hear of problems like this so don't have a chance to make a change. Sure the people you talked to know about it, but they are probably not in a position (or care) to make a change if one needs to be made.

Just a thought.

Lane

Reply to
lane

oooops...

should have been "don't", not "doesn't"

....damn brain farts.....

Lane

Reply to
lane

Has always resulted in response and usually satisfaction for me.

Reply to
John Husvar

things up once and a while. The customer service rep bitch that jerked me

Has putting a hex on a person worked for you in the past? If so I have a few people I need to have spells cast on.

Reply to
Steve Peterson

Interesting web page, do the companies posted about actually read these and respond?

Lane

Reply to
lane

In my experience, yes, definitely. I've posted two complaints there and both were answered and the problem resolved to my satisfaction. One was Handspring, about a PDA. I no longer remember the other; one of the many ISPs I tried over the years since '91.

Planetfeedback also sends a copy of your complaint directly to the highest-placed individual they can identify in a given firm, very often the President, CEO, or even Chairman of the Board.

It seems it's usually not long before someone who can resolve the issue contacts a complainant. Many companies consider internet exposure to be important, for bad or good.

Reply to
John Husvar

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

Lane

Reply to
lane

not that i know of, but i figure if i keep trying, sooner or later it's bound to work. walt

Reply to
wallster