An inspiration...

...to master the craft. Some ideas here:

Study the photos and set a personal goal to master something outside your daily routine over the next 12 months, whether to organize your shop, learn something new, get a certification, or improve your bead, not because you have to but, because you can.

=====

"It is not important what you do but, it is very important that you do it." -- Mahatma Ghandi

Reply to
Speechless

Absolutly fascinating. Remarkable! Well done and very inspiring!!

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Reply to
Gunner

Gasp! Did you see the size of his Argon Dewar? My God, that thing must have $20,000 worth of liquid Argon in it!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

That might be LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Gas - or even Argon - but a big user uses it up. Those big dewars are full of this or that in Semi houses.

I worked for a company that had a Hydrogen tank - outside!!! - double fence - Big tall Red one - Airplane lights (not that tall, but required) etc. Used in a process.

I think that tank was filled once a month and took half a semi-tractor of H2. Distilled locally and for big bucks.

Martin Martin Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

According to Martin H. Eastburn :

I've experienced them with LN where I used to work.

However, this one had a visible "Argon" label -- clear in the photograph.

Good Luck, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

We had one (argon) that was about 6' in dia., outside on 4 legs anchored to the slab. We used it for the controlled atmosphere on the experimental reactor we ran at 2000 - 2100 deg C to make magnesium gas via reduction of MgO with Al. That process never got past the research stage. We were working on a falling film direct condensation unit when I left for another project.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor