Any Flash Butt Welders here

I weld bandsaw blades and want to gain some more insight into the flash butt welding process. Just wondering if others of you flash butt weld or not.....

HeadHunter

Reply to
HeadHunter

O thank God, I thought you were talking about welders wearing jeans bending over to work, kinda like plumber's crack.

"HeadHunter" wrote in message news:af30e.16856$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
DanG

--I had this vision of tapping the potential from a meal of brussel sprouts and refried beans!

Reply to
steamer

Gomezz