Any use for magnesium TIG filler rod

I am sorting through my pile of TIG rod, saving small quantities of the rod that I need and I will list the rest on ebay. This is like a
little museum of TIG rod.
Anyway, I have 3/32 and 1/8" magnesium filler rods. I am not sure if I should keep any at all. They are magnesium and burn brightly when lit. But I am not sure if I ever will need to weld magnesium, given that I do not make cruise missiles or anything like that. So. Would you say that I may need even a little qty of it for any purposes, not necessarily welding?
thanks
Ignoramus3681 wrote:

They are fire starter rods for your BOB, save them.

Some industries use magnesium tooling plate to make light weight jigs and fixtures. That's about all I can think of, unless someone asks you to repair a vintage automotive wheel, like some of the old original racing wheels cast in mag.

I do some of that and repair bunged bolt holes in mag suspension parts occasionally at work.
--
Stupendous Man,

You might run into a cracked tool housing. Skil makes Mag versions of the Model 77 wormdrive saws.
A lot of lawnmowers use magnesium for the deck. If you do keep it, make sure it is stored air tight. The stuff loves to oxidize over time.

It is already rather oxidized. I suppose I can clean it if I need to use it.