Anyone know of good web deals on plasma cutters?

Hypertherm Powermax 600 or 1000?

Thanks C

Reply to
CROQ

I had hoped that there would be a Hypertherm factory outlet, since they're in (sales tax free) New Hampshire. I would drive 30 miles for a decent factory direct price (-:

Reply to
Reg_B

I've bought several things from them as well and recommend without reserve.

Jim

Steve Smith wrote:

Reply to
Jim Meyer

Go to OIC on Ebay.....I bought a hypertherm 1000 for 1,600, with the thin kerf kit and shipping it was 1700. Much cheaper thanWeiler Welding.

Rich Samuel

Never used a plasma cutter, don't know how to set it up yet but still cuts faster and cleaner that I am able to with oa.

Reply to
Rich Samuel

Keep us posted on your series of ups and downs !

Thanks, Mart> Go to OIC on Ebay.....I bought a hypertherm 1000 for 1,600, with the thin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn