Ar/CO2 question

I'm making a cart for my Lincoln 175, and 80 cf ar/co2 bottle. I want the
bottle to recline so as to keep the center of gravity low.
With a mix, is there a liquid line I have to keep low? Can I lay the
cylinder totally horizontal, or just raise the valve end a few inches?
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
there is no liquid so you can use a bottle in the horizontal position. I use a argon 180cf horizontal on my portable rig. Nate
Reply to
Nate
Howdy! As a note, you may consider putting one of the tank valve protectors on, the kind that let you still have your regulator on at the same time. This would be a good idea I think, especially if your rolling a cart around that may have valve and parts hanging out down low. Just a thought. Brian Lee Sparkeee24
Reply to
Sparkeee24
Thinking about the safety aspects of any project is always a good idea.
Steve
Reply to
SteveB