Bobcat on trailer..new welds

I have a Bobcat NT mounted on trailer. I want to do some modifications to the trailer so, my Question is. Well I hurt the welder if I weld to the trailer using the leads from the Bobcat? Should I remove the welder and then do my modifications?

TIA,

Domingo

Reply to
Domingo Montez

While it's somewhat inconvenient, moving the welder off would be best, mostly due to its fuel tank, rather than any electrical concern.

Reply to
Ecnerwal

Weld away, I'd hate to have to guess how many millions of welds have been made on the back of trailers, mechanics trucks, and welding rigs.

JTMcC.

Reply to
JTMcC

"JTMcC" spluttered in news:mvWJb.33215$ snipped-for-privacy@news01.roc.ny:

Me too.

Heck, I've done at least one thing around a propane tank, I'd probably never do again.

Reply to
Greg M

ive done at least one thing _to_ a propane tank that id never do again. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan Collier

"Nathan Collier" spluttered in news:_35Kb.204957$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

That sounds worser than what I did.

Just last summer a buddy walked up to a 20#er and cracked the valve wide open. We *both* smoke and he had a cigar in his hand. Jee-sus. I just looked at him. D'oh.

Reply to
Greg M