brazing/soldering pot metal (again)

I'm sure this has been covered a bunch of times already....

I fumbled my antique band saw getting it out if my truck. Of course it lan ded on the pully(wheel) and bent it to the point of cracking. I paid almos t nothing for the saw and am willing to invest almost nothing to get it run ning. I am wondering if acid flux core solder might be worth trying. Whad dayathink?

thanks Roswell Bob

Reply to
PowerSupplyGuy