CK 175 Amp Mig machine - what's it worth?

Hello all -
We're having a garage sale Saturday and I'm going to put our CK Systematics mig machine up for sale.
(This is the machine we replaced with a Miller 250 a while ago and it's
just in the way. although it's a sweet running machine.)
It's rated at 175 amps, power is 220 single phase and comes with a 20 lb. CO2 cylinder and regulator.
My question is, what's a fair price? Haven't seen these on the market in a while so I'm wondering if it's an orphan.
Thanks in advance
Carla email reply address is spamtrapped...
Practically nobody uses C02 anymore so I suggest you sell those separately to a beer/wine type.
GWE
Carla Fong wrote:

where are you located? Stuff costs less in TN than in CA, besides, one of us might want to come by.
Grant Erwin wrote:

It depends on where in Tn. Come and see me and I can charge you more than you would pay in CA :)
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:28:57 -0700, Grant Erwin

Ah...say what? Perhaps not used in YOUR neck of the woods, but in mine...at least half the Miggers use CO2, according to personal knowledge and the guy at PraxAir
Gunner

where do you live?

Sorry -
Near Salem, Oregon
Carla
Waynemak wrote:

About $500 - $600.
Systematics and CK split up years ago. Systematics is in Pennsylvania and still makes MIG machines and spoolguns, but not under their own name. They make a lot of MIG machines for Snap-On, and spoolguns for Lincoln.
--
"I love deadlines, especially the wooshing sound they make as
they fly by" - Douglas Adams
Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

Thanks Ernie!
Carla