Ernie sighting

--Wowzers what a fun day yesterday! Ernie came by and we got a ton of stuff accomplished. He brought along all the tackle to do back purging and I got photos of some stainless welds with and without backpurging. Much other fun stuff and several people attending with a variety of skill needs. We got started around 10:AM and it was getting close to nightfall when we burned out. Ernie gave me an awesome homemade carving knife that's just aching to cut into some tritip and he shared some of his backpurging kit so I can build my own. Anyway I'll try and post some photos today; stay tuned. And if you ever hear Ernie's passing thru your berg flag him down! :-)

Reply to
steamer