Finally.

Finally I have found a newsgroup that with some great info. Mind if I join in?

Nick Panasuk

Reply to
Nick P

OK, but you have to pay the membership fee.

My paypal account is......

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Worth every penny!

Reply to
Walt Springs

Only if you learn the secret signal. You can go to

to see it done.

In order to be a full member, you must greet everyone you meet with the secret signal. WE know who you are, even if you don't know who we are. Failure to greet all members in the appropriate manner will result in you using nuts and bolts to join every thing.

FWIW, there is no moderator, but the group, IMO, seems to stay on topic most of the time. As far as I know, normal usenet ettiquete applies, but there is no moderater, so you don't have to take my word for it.

Reply to
Wayne Bengtsson