Flux Core Welding Instructions

I decided to forego my welding ss with the little 88amp Lincoln Pro-Core 100 i have.

I converted it back to flux core mode.

does anyone know where there are instructions for that type of welding. Is it basically like mig hardwire welding with gas except w/o the gas.

I'm pretty fair with my Lincoln Buzz box and the 7018 electrode. Guess ill just practice with the flux core and kinda compare it to my stick expercience.

I also just finished reading he mIller mig book. Really liked that book.

Blueraven

Reply to
Blueraven