FS: anybody wants a new regulator/flow gauge (argon /CO2)

have an extra Victor standard MIG /TIG--- regulator /flow gauge for sale. new in box (bolted it to a bottle once ) does not have hose with it. ( Ihave to keep the hose.)

$35, ship in the US only. I would use DHL ground, but you can pick your choice of carrier, I have an account with all (DHL , Fed-ex UPS) or US postal service ( no account there :-) ) I would not bump up shippping charge you would get my rate. I would guess $5-10

paypal or credit card

if interested send me a mail : zsebi_itt AT hot mail . com or reply here

thanks

Reply to
acrobat-ants

here is some more info on it: victor medalist AF 200 - standard CGA580 connector dual gauge max inlet pressure 3000 PSI

here is a picture on the bottom of the page 200 series

acrobat-ants

Would you like to sell it to me?

Is there an underscore in your unmunged addy? My emails keep failing. Thanks

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

yes, there is

zsebi_itt

Reply to
acrobat-ants

sold

thank you

Reply to
acrobat-ants

Thank you, acrobat!

The regulator arrived in great condition and works flawlessly.

Best regards

--Winston

Reply to
Winston