FS -- Lincoln Ranger welder, 120 hours, Chicagoland

120 hours on a engine driven welder like this, would correspond to 19 year age in girls, more or less. Runs great and comes with leads and running gear. Always kept indoors.

$1150.

Ignoramus27816

Which Ranger is it?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ranger 8 with Onan Performer 16 engine. 8 kW generator.

Ignoramus27816

Thats a pretty damned good price for a pretty damned good engine driven welder.

Ive got the Ranger 9..and love it.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do something damned nasty to all three of them.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

It does feel good. Sometimes I think that I would have liked to be one of those traveling weldors, driving around with a machine like that, making money from welding and other hard to do things.

Reply to
Ignoramus27816

Why not fab up a small trailer and mount it on it with a couple bottles? Its handy as hell for places around the house you cant get your regular machine to.

I mounted mine on skids. I can load it on one of my trailers, fork lift it around the property and so forth. Ive already paid for it doing some SS tank repairs and mods.

I swapped some Stuff for a Cobra Heavy Duty Mig attachment and use it on it as well. I dont know if the Ranger 8 has mig, my 9 does. Repaired some irrigation pipe not long ago. About 10 hours work . They brought me a trailer load, all the bad spots marked and I moved the Ranger over to a shady place out back, and started welding with Aluminum wire in the Cobra. They were happy as hell, I was happy as hell to get a nice check.. So were my creditors.

Gunner