FS: MILLER REMOTE HAND CONTROL / RHC - 3

Hey group - I recently acquired four of these and have no use for them. There is one on eBay for reference at $175, but I'll let mine go for much less than this. I also have four heavy duty full face fiber reinforced welding helmets. RSVP if interested - email: jsnyder(at)starband(dot)net.

thanks!

eBay link:

Doctor John