heathkit hero-1 on ebay for parts

Hey,
Just wanted to let anyone interested out there know that I just posted a hero-1 on ebay. It doesn't work, so I'm selling it for parts. There
may be smaller items (ic's, led's) missing, but the larger items (robot arm, drive wheel, chassis) are probably still functional.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item `28084877
Check the ebay post for pictures, and let me know if you have any questions/comments -- Thanks.
-Andrew wil1 at umbc dot edu
Andrew wrote:

only the chassis and some electronics are there?
dan michaels wrote:

Yes, that's correct