heathkit hero-1 on ebay for parts

Hey,

Just wanted to let anyone interested out there know that I just posted a hero-1 on ebay. It doesn't work, so I'm selling it for parts. There may be smaller items (ic's, led's) missing, but the larger items (robot arm, drive wheel, chassis) are probably still functional.

Check the ebay post for pictures, and let me know if you have any questions/comments -- Thanks.

-Andrew wil1 at umbc dot edu

Reply to
Andrew

only the chassis and some electronics are there?

Reply to
dan michaels

Yes, that's correct

Reply to