@look a 1:1 Caboose on Ebay

And it's a Katy caboose too! This guy sprayed the inside with some silver paint and was going to put up sheetrock and do other horrible things too it. Bruce

Bruce Favinger

I didn't know you could sell stuff like that with "submit best offer" Must be something new ebay added recently.

me

I wish I could make him an offer. I've wanted one for ages and I love those green Katy cabeese. They have a restored Katy caboose that is similar at the Railroad Museum in Ennis TX so it would be easy enough to find some guidance or advise about fixing one up. I really thought I'd have a caboose or a passenger car of some sort by now. We have plenty of space, there are no restrictions to deal with and my neighbors are alright with the idea so I'm good to go except for the money. Heck ........I hardly have any extra for a model caboose. Just have to dream till I get one. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Heck ........I hardly have any extra for a

I feel your pain Bruce.

John

Reply to
John Franklin

Bruce Favinger said the following on 2/8/2005 4:17 PM:

A person down the road has a green BN caboose sitting just off the road. Not sure if they're living in it or what they're using it for. Need to stop and ask how he got it. BNSF tracks are just across the highway.

Reply to
'Captain' Kirk DeHaan