generator for arc-120

Hello I have just purchased a Chicago Electric Arc-120 Welder from Harbor Freight and would like to use a generator for my power source. It is set-up for 115/230 volts and I would like to use my generator but it is only 2500watts/120/18amps. Can I use my generator if it is set for 115? It only has a 18amp circuit breaker though? The welder needs a 30 amp circuit breaker. Can I have it switched to a higher circuit breaker or should I go with a larger generator and the 230volts? I want to weld mini bike frames and angle iron 2"x2"x1/4". What generator would you recommend for 230 volts?

Thank You

Reply to
SWORDFISH