Hey Ernie!!

--Hey are you going to the Bay Area this week? I've got a pile of weldor wannabes for ya! :-)

Reply to
steamer

Sorry, my left knee is pretty bad, so I have 4 weeks of physical therapy and ultrasound to get the tendonitis down.

I have already been getting the guilt-trip from my Mom and sister.

I may come down in Feb. or March.

I will let you know.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote in news:201220081834198578% snipped-for-privacy@stagesmith.com:

Get better soon!

Merry Christmas, Ernie, to you and yours from me and mine.

Reply to
RAM³

--Sorry to hear about the knee; I've got arthritis in both elbows and I can relate! Well have a Merry ChristmaHannuKwaanzica and get well soon! It might actually be a wee bit warmer in Feb, too!

Reply to
steamer