HF auto-dark helmet

Don't recall if it was here or over at RCM that there was a discussion about HF auto-dark helmets , but I just bought one on sale for 35 bucks . I
F'ed up and let my Northern Tool one get wet <wind blew it from where I put it during a bad thunderstorm> , and it's been unreliable ever since . I'll post an opinion of this unit after I've had a chance to use it .
--
Snag
Learning keeps