Hobart Airforce Plasma Cutters

What is the discussions group's opinion on the line of Hobart Airforce plasma cutters?

I am looking at the Airforce 400 model

I would be interested in hearing any comments as to reliability, repair costs and functionality.

Also, is this plasma cutter the same as the Miller Spectrum 375?

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Oops, to follow up my last post, the Hypertherm 380 cost me about $1100 new and it looks absolutely identical to that machine. I'd look into that and save some money. (Though the hobart can probably be had for less that the MSRP there)

Larry

Reply to
Larry