holly smokes... price of metal :-(

today I was killing time in home depot (waiting for wife to shop in an other store ) and was shocked to see metal conduit prices are rising faster than gasoline prices.

1/2" conduit - EMT was 1.50 early this year. , now it is $3.25 a piece. (damn it !!!!)

if everything made out of metal will go up, how will car prices change?

may be my used car will worth more than when I bought it new 5 years ago :-)

Reply to
acrobat-ants

Costs of metal in Australia went up about 30% 12 months ago. You guys are just playing catch up {:-).

Reply to
Terry Collins