How much is a Henrob 2000? Has anyone used one?

Guys, a friend showed me a cutting torch tonight that made some real nice straight cuts in 1/2 plate and he extolled this torch's low use of oxygen and acetylene. I went online to check availability and prices (he bought his at an air show, and I figured he paid more than I'd ever pay, so i didn't ask him how much he paid), but I can't find anyone that lists prices for them. Has anyone used one of these and if you could, let me know how much the kit is? It seems like a great torch/cutting outfit... and my friend says he loves his..... Is it worth the money? r/ Steve

Reply to
Stephen (Despammed)