TIG Gas Flow Question

I read in a CK Worldwide Technical Bulletin that TIG Regulators flow at 35 PSI whilst MIG ones flow at 65 PSI. I have two regulators one which just says ARON the other CO2 - ARGON. I presume the latter if for MIG. Does it make a differance? Do differant regulators flow at differant rates despite being set at the same l/min setting? John Allen New Zealand

Reply to
John Allen