Has anyone used the "Propa-Gator"?

Has anyone used the "Propa-Gator"? Tell us what you think. I've been thinking about getting my boss to purchase this.

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

This program ROCKS! For the cost you cannot do better, (My first run on 1000 drawings paid for the software, it would have taken me a few days to do the same and it took 1hr to do it). Changes Properties, Custom Properties and Config Properties, Best of all it lets you change the sheet format of Drawings. Quick reliable.... The only thing I think it is missing to make it the best app out there is a way to change things like Units and font settings as well as arrowstyle on drawings. If the software writer watches this group, hint hint hint.....

LOVE IT!

Ben

Reply to
Ben

What exactly is this program?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

Program for copying SW custom properties.

Reply to
That70sTick

Dont forget the best thing, Swap sheet formats / templates in drawings!

Reply to
Ben

I went ahead and bought the full version. Added 3 custom properties to 639 part & assembly files in 15 minutes. Already paid for itself. Highly recommended.

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

Wow! Thanks, everyone. I will take those suggestions under advisement, Ben. Glad it's turning out to be something useful!

Brenda D. Bosley CustomSolids

Not Necessarily Me wrote:

Highly

Reply to