Hypertherm 1000 FS

2 weeks old. 60 amps. Works great and then some. Must.... have.....MORE......POWER!!!(80A) I love this bastard, and so I figure, Mo' Power, Mo' bettah. 1700 plus 50 shipping. Once payment clears, it will be shipped to you the following day in the new ht1250 box with the original reciept, and manual. snipped-for-privacy@benwoodward.com 703-seventwoseven-ninetysixty
Reply to
Ben Woodward