I was concerned ...

I fired up the MIG earlier today to weld up a chain flail (4 short pieces welded to a disc , driven by a drill motor) to clean out my wood burning stove pipe , it's got a bit of creosote built up . Nearly freaked when I looked at the CO2 pressure on my flow meter , it was below 500 psi ! Then I realized how cold it was in the shop ... For a minute there I was afraid I'd have to either fire up the TIG or hook up the C25 tank . BTW , the device I was working on came out just swell , 3 pieces of 1/2-13 allthread 30" long , coupler nuts made from 3/4 hex stock , and later this week when the temps get above ass-freezin' I'll get up on the roof and clean out that stove pipe . Gotta at least let the fire burn really low , if not completely out and that ain't happenin' when it's in the 30's .

Reply to
Terry Coombs