Inverter from Powermaster

Hi to all,

i want to ask if someone has expirience with the Inverters from Powermaster or rich-electric.com (wich is the manufacture for powermaster)

We have ordered last year 4 of their inverters (3 in 1 1500 W and

3000W) after we have received them we have tested them under serveral conditions and we have seen that all 4 of them blown up. One is gone in normal usage when it switched from inverter mode to charching mode. The others were gone when we have tried to get some inductive loads started (Hairdryer etc.). AS we have bougth the Units from Powermaster we get back to them and asked for the warranty, and they told us we have to pay the repair because we have missused the units. (what joke, connecting a hairdryer t oa 3000 W unit is missuse). After that we got in contact with the originally manufacture which is rich-electric.com. First they werer very gentle and told us to send the units back and we have only to pay the shipping. Then they repaired two of the units and send them back. One of them blow up again and we have to send it back again now they wanted 300 US Dollars for Labor and shipping.

Now we have all the units back again and they still not working properly. Some things which are written in tha Manual they don=B4t do (absorbtion time, voltage differences and so on). We asked again what is wrong with the units. And now they told us that the units can not do certain things which are clearly stated in the manual.

So to everyone i only can tell you never order something from Powermaster or rich-electric.com they are cheating their customers with cheap beta stage units.

Reply to
Didi123