my web pages air compressors and tools - any use?

Hi everyone
I was missing metalworking so wrote these pages about using a compressor and air tools.
http://www.weldsmith.co.uk/tech/air_compressor/compressor.html
I was particularly thinking of folk who need a compressor but haven't used one before.
I know this could also go the the rec.metalworking group, but I know the folk here and know you will treat me gently if there are "suggestions to make".
Richard Smith
Well, heck Richard.
I thought it was pretty nifty. As you probably know, information is often published on the internet and called a "FAQ" for Frequently Asked Questions.
Anybody who goes to the trouble to publish such information has to have a heart for the common good. I can't think of a single selfish reason for doing so.
Vernon
Hi everyone
Worked with Larry who does "Welding FAQ for Sci.Engr.Joining.Welding" at http://www.weldingfaq.com /.
"Compressor info" now there under "Fabrication Accessories" -> "All about compressors" dropdown menu. The info. has been glanced over by one of the more experienced members of the group with no objections raised to the points I was saying - which aims to be guidance for new starters with compressors.
Richard Smith