Learning @ Denver

Greetings all welders!

I have been lurking around this newsgroup for a while. Welding has always fascinated me. I did some rudimentary arc welding in high school (a while ago!) and I loved it. I have been reading more and more about it, especially thinking about projects I could do (I am a homebrewer and a motorcyclist, and a computer systems analyst by trade).

I am looking for places in or around Denver(Colorado) for some hands on experience and learning experiences (even if it's just watching a pro!). Possible bartering maybe? Any welders out there that is in need of a web site or kegs of beer? ;)

Thank you in advance for any info! CHEERS!

Ben

2001 CBR929RR red/black + Scotts steering damper.

-=Plus vite, Ça n'aurait pas été raisonnable!=-

Reply to
Bendit