Lincoln LN 7

What do I have?

I recently acquired a Lincoln LN 7. It is battle ship gray, has quite a bit of wire, a bunch of hoses and leads.

We have a Ranger 8 mounted on a trailer and I have an old round top Idealarc 250 AC/DC+/DC-.

Is there a way to adapt the LN 7 to the Idealarc? The Lincoln site shows the current red model and talks about hooking it to a Ranger and CV units. My Idealarc does not have a 14 pin port, I will have to check on the Ranger.

Would you use the Squirt welder outdoors typically? Maybe it is better as trading stock or a boat anchor. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG